Polytech Plastics (Australasia) is heavily involved in the supply and machining of plastic products to the Agricultural Industry
Polytech Plastics (Australasia) has been involved in the agricultural industry for many years and their services include design work, product development, engineering solutions to produce innovative answers to you requests as well as being able to manufacture these items in either small or large runs. We have the experience and back up knowledge to recommend the right plastics that will give maximum life with the chemicals that you are using. We know the benefits of plastics and can apply them in your situation to bring improvements in the agricultural industry.
Some of these benefits are:
- Corrosion resistance to strong acids / bases; hydrocarbons & fertilisers etc.
- Impact & Abrasion resistance
- Excellent hydrolysis resistance
- Less weight converting to lower energy costs
- Ability to test production in small scale before committing to large capital expenditure
- Help in compliance with OH & S legislation
- Replacement for timber – does not rot, swell, deteriorate or delaminate
- Are environmentally friendly – recycled plastics can be produced in strong, lightweight panels
- Inherent colour so that they continue to look new long after other items have degraded.
The Team at Polytech Plastics (Australasia) make it their responsibility to keep up with the latest technology worldwide and apply it for you. Some of the items that we have applied our experience in the agricultural industry are:
- Ponds and Tank Liners
- Pipelines and sprinkler systems
- Machine guards and safety glazing
- Aquaculture & Hydroponics production
- Bunding & fertiliser compounds
- Timber replacement for animal enclosures and feeding troughs
- Conveyor belt & other machinery components