For high-quality CNC machining in Perth, the team at Polytech Plastics can help. We carry a vast and diverse range of plastics in stock, and can CNC machine products to your required shape with very fast turnaround times. Our team has worked with CNC machining for many years, and we have the knowledge to create whatever you need from semi-finished products.
CNC machining is used to manufacture flat, panel-type components such as signs, equipment housings, filters, screens and acrylic furniture. Our CNC machine is computer-controlled to ensure that the size and shape of the items we manufacture remain consistent.
POLYTECH PLASTICS (Australasia) carry a vast and diverse range of plastics in stock. We can CNC machine to your required shape with very fast turnaround times.
POLYTECH PLASTICS’ s experienced team has been working with plastics for many years, and have much experience in complicated CNC machining. We have the knowledge about how to create what you need from semi-finished products. We have the knowledge and experience to determine what plastic works in each situation. Over the years we have compiled extensive charts of the performance of each grade of plastic in different situations.
We can produce everything you need in CNC machined PLASTIC parts:
- UHMWPE items including hoppers, buckets, chutes, Buns, wear plates, chain runners, wharf buffers, bridge packs
- Acetal items used for dimensional stability such as close tolerance spacers and bushes
- Nylon items including wheels, rollers, screens, pads and pulleys
- Teflon items such as slide rails, wear plates, stirring impellors for aggressive acids and bases, pipe supports
- Polycarbonate items for machine guards, vandal proof glazing, noise elimination barriers
- PVC and Polypropylene equipment for chemical storage situations
- Polyurethane items for specialised applications, including insulation, linings, bushings, bolts and nuts
- HDPE including in conjunction with other materials to maximise needed properties for varied applications
- Acrylic (PMMA or OMEGA-GLAS) for varied displays and utility items such as sight glasses, subsea applications.